The PIXE 2015 conference is the right place for exposure of services and products to a selected scientific community. Several possibilities are available for advertisement and sponsorship during the conference.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Exhibition that will run concurrently with the conference at the Lord Charles Hotel.
The international audience of over 150 delegates will be exposed to your products and services for five days, from Thursday 26 February to Tuesday 3 March 2015. Tea breaks will be held in the exhibition venue to ensure maximum exposure. The welcome function takes place on Wednesday 25 February.
Each 3x2m exhibition stand will be provided with a table, table-cloth, two chairs, 1 plug point and 2 spotlights.
In addition each exhibitor will receive:
• 2 full exhibitor passes including daily lunches and teas
• Security and general cleaning
• 2 complementary admittance to the Conference social functions (welcome function and conference dinner)
• Company name on fascia board of stand
• Access to scientific sessions
The display table option will include a table, one chair and 1 exhibitor pass only.
A manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting at PIXE2015 will be provided prior to the event detailing:
• Exhibition set-up and breakdown details
• Technical information about the venue
• Final Exhibition information
|Shell Scheme Exhibition||3m x 2m||€710|
|Display Tables only||€210|
Terms of payment:
•50% deposit on confirmation to secure booking
• Balance payable by 31 January 2015
• Cancellation must always be confirmed in writing: do not forget to include all your bank account information.
• Refund of fees, less € 50, 00 for administrative charges, will be made for cancellations received before 15 January 2015. After this date, no refunds will be possible. Refunds will be processed after the Conference. In case of a no-show, no refund will be possible.
It is possible to place an advertisement in the Book of Abstracts to be delivered to all participants. The standard is A4 size and the artwork should reach the secretariat no later than 15 January 2015. The cost is:
|Full page Full colour||€280|
|Half page Full colour||€140|
Moreover, flyers and brochures can be included in the material to be distributed to all participants. The material to be included in the conference bag should reach the secretariat no later than 15 January 2015. The cost of this service is €140 per insert.
Different ways of sponsorship are available during the PIXE 2015 conference:
• Cash: any amount of cash is welcome. The money will be used by the organizers at their own discretion. The sponsor will have their name and logo in the Book of Abstracts, on the Sponsorship Conference Banner and the Conference Website.
• Welcome Reception and Banquet: Sponsoring of important social programs like the Welcome Reception and Banquet is open to those who want maximum visibility of their logos. A banner with the respective logo will be placed in the reception/banquet area to ensure proper exposure. Moreover, the sponsor will have their name and logo in the Book of Abstracts, on the Sponsorship Conference Banner and the Conference Website. The cost of this sponsorship is €1050.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Please complete the Exhibition or Sponsorship Forms that can be found on the website at: http://www.pixe2015.tlabs.ac.za. You will receive an invoice and can make an electronic transfer/deposit (see details below).
|Account Details for Electronic Transfer: Account Holder||iThemba LABS (National Research Foundation)|
Please make sure your name and invoice number is on the electronic transfer document. Please send a copy of the transfer document to email@example.com.
iThemba LABS (National Research Foundation)
P O Box 722 Somerset West 7129 SOUTH AFRICA
Tel: +27-21-843-1259 Fax: +27-21-843-3525
Booking Form: Exhibition Stand
To secure your stand, please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15 January 2015.
An invoice will be issued for payment.